Friday 3 October 2014

Acne Control....

Lemme introduce you to this wonder 'Neutrogena Rapid Clear Forming Scrub'



Before I started using this product I was breaking out real bad-I had just moved to a new town n I was reacting to water etc-and had used all the other acne eliminating products I could lay my hands on but it kept getting worse. 

I travelled to Benin n visited a beauty shop where I buy my stuffs wen I'm dere n I was introduced to this baby. I grumbled n reluctantly bought one. Boy was I wrong!!!!! 

I noticed changes in d first days n by the first week I could see a difference. I haven't stopped using it since I discovered it and my face has never remained the same. 

It goes for about N1,900 and I use it morning and night. 

Here's a pic of my 'no make-up face....acne free💃
(Don't mind the hair,I just got outta bed)



No comments:

Post a Comment