Wednesday 4 December 2013

Toning Creams....

This subject ll always be very imp. Cs everybody wants a beautiful skin n in Nigeria there's a belief that a light/tone skin is more beautiful than a dark one. (Oh well I believe that too🙈). But wat we fail to understand is that a well-taken-care-of skin ll definately be beautiful than an unkempt one. 

So using a very expensive toning cream might not give u the results u sooo desire. 
 
I used a makari body beautifying milk which goes for #6700 in kaduna stores and #7200 in Benin stores for well over two years. It worked yes but I got large green veins showing through my skin. And I'm not saying Itz not gon work for u. But It didn't cut it for me n I didn't realize it early enuff. 

I would rather use a toning soap which ll tone while washing off dirt from my skin than a toning cream which lingers on well over 5hrs n to top it with naija's sun😰. 

Dat being said, I'll share a little of my new found regimes. 

Lots and lots of water. U'll be surprised ow much work drinking lots of water does to the skin. 

A good toning bath soap. 

I can't overemphasize the importance of Shea butter to my skin. Been using ds n tissue repair oil for a while now and believe me Itz doing wonders. Ds u can get at a local market or on www.vanityoils.com mix ds wit any oil of ur choice n use all over ur skin or in its raw form and use on difficult parts like ur elbows n knees. 

U gotta cleanse. Neutrogena fash wash does ds for me. 

Last but not least u gotta take off ALL of ur makeup even after washing ur face at night. I use baby wipes n oil for mine. 

Discover new things for ursrlf. Dont be afraid to go outta ur comfort zone to try something for urself beauty wise. 

Wats ur skin regime? Wat works n wat ve u found out doesn't? Share wit us n let's rock a beautiful skin together. 


     .....xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Wow! So much 2 put up with while trying to stay beautiful. *phew* personally ve used like 3 diff creams rangin from flora roberts to a mixed creme which has clinique in it to skin white and none has given d skin brightness I desire. As 4 cleanin of make up,I hardly use make up dese days and dat doesn't mean I dnt like it,actually I admire it on peepz but can't jst sit mysef down and make up. Nice,tink I'll try ur method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buh hope chocolate skinned pple can also use ds method cos I do not intend to tone azzin tone. Jst wanna brigthen up my skin.

    ReplyDelete